While selling a car making a first impression in front of the buyer is most important thing, by making first impression you can sell your car easily to buyer. And to sell your car, first you must think like a buyer to get best price for your car. To home automation product in india , the seller should first inspect the whole car – exterior and interior, identify any poor shapes or dents of the car, and sit inside to examine clearly whether any changes to be done. Then, take a test drive yourself to know your car’s performance and the necessary tweaks, if any. All these things make priority while selling a car. You should ensure that the car does not contain any stone chips marks, scratches on the paint, breakage of car wind shield, scuff marks on trim, and heal marks on the carpet also takes car appeal to put off a prospective buyer.
Main activities to be done before you sell your car
- Repairing car scratches, chip paint scratches and small dents make a huge effect to get good deal for your car. And sellers can repair these sues at affordable prices with the trade people who comes and works at your work place
- Seller should examine the car bonnet to ensure that there are no engine oil and coolant leaks and should fixed them, because a neat and clean engine makes a huge impression to the buyer
- Once you decide to sell your car first you should make sure that there should be pleasant odour inside your car. If there is a bad odour you should fix it by using any car air freshener
- Clean both inside and outside of your car if there are any deposited stains by using car polishes
- Clean windows with a shiner both inside and outside with a clean sponge so that they sparkle and make a good impression in front of the buyer
- Before you place your car for sale you should also ensure that there is no door jams because these are the first things seen by the buyer
- Seller should clean the cabin before he sell a car, because a smelly and untidy car cabin does give good impression for buyer, it makes them to turn off
- Before selling remove the door mats and clean the interior with the vacuum cleaner, clean the seats, door trims, and dash board is also most important thing, clean under the seat before buyer test drives
Additional useful tips for better car valuation
Seller should ensure that he has emptied all car storage pockets, all the food items are to be removed which can bring bad odour in the car. The seller should also vacate items like ashtray and other things that make noise while buyer test drives car. Only things to be kept in the car are car service book and manual – which should be arranged in the glove box. Seller should make sure he maintains the service book to show to the buyer to ensure that you cared about the car.
If you had replaced any parts of your car like batteries or tyres, you should maintain their bills to show the buyer. You should make sure that extra tyre of your car is placed correctly to ensure it will not be moving in the car which distracts the buyer while he test drives. Also, the seller should ensure that there are original jack and spare parts which are securely stored which are given with the car. You have to vacuum clean all interior parts of the car and water washed the body of the car to ensure clean car is presented in front of the buyer. Air pollution check-up is done and latest pollution certification should be maintained.
Based on the many tips given above, generating the maximum value for a car should consider the costs involved. Selecting a few items which are high impacting in terms of the additional value that can be harvested is the key for the seller. A good start for this can be interacting with an experienced car mechanic who can provide suggestions on the important things that are generally looked by prospective buyers. With such simple tasks done, any seller can gain the maximum value possible for the car at sale.