Number of candidates has applied for many exams for Govt. jobs. Staff selection commission (SSC) conducts many exams for govt. job in India under central govt. One of the famous exams is Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) Examination. Recruitment team of SSC CHSL has posted a notification on their official site so that all candidates applied for this exam. There will number of posts in CHSL exam which are Data Entry operator (DEO), Lower Division Clerk (LDC), and Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant & Court Clerk. Registration process for this CHSL exam has been started and interested candidates may apply for this exam.
Candidates are looking for SSC CHSL exam for 2017 session so that interested and deserving candidates may apply for this exam. But, main condition is that before applying for SSC CHSL 2017 exam, candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for this exam. Candidates must save the notification in their system from the official site of SSC CHSL exam. Notification has number of information related to all selection procedure, eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualification, application from filling starting and closing date, fee submission procedure and last date, exam date and time, exam center list across India, post name, vacant seats for each post, all exam related important dates, admit card issue date, result declaration date, application fees for all category candidates, pay scale and format for uploading scanned documents. Many numbers of instructions are also given in the end of notification those must be read and follow by all aspiring candidates.
Application fees for general category candidates is Rs. 100 /- only while there is no need to pay any fees for other category candidates like SC, ST and OBC candidates. After applying for this CHSL exam, save the filled application form and confirmation page in your system so that you can present it when ever asked.
Selection process includes three rounds which are given below:
- First round: tier 1 exam is written exam of multiple choice questions. Tier 1 exam will be conducted online mode and will be of 200 marks.
- Second round: tier 2 exam is of descriptive type and conducted in offline mode. Candidates may have to score maximum 100 marks in tier 2.
- Third round: tier 3 exam is totally skill test n which your typing speed will be measured. Candidates, who will be clear tier 1 and tier 2 exams, will be able for third round of exam.
Eligibility criteria for SSC CHSL exam is as follows:
- Education qualification: candidates must have 12th class degree from a well known recognized university with minimum 45 % marks.
- Age limit: aspiring candidates must be in age group of 18 years to 27 years. Some age relaxation is given to other category candidates.
After applying for this exam, all aspiring candidates must have to start their exam preparation so that they will able to get maximum marks in both tier 1 and tier 2 exams. Candidates will get all type of study material from the internet so that they can do better preparation for their written exam.